Friday, March 13, 2009

Tuna Sandwiches

This is how I like my tuna sandwiches. Its not that unique at all, but I dont care. I made it today, and I figure, if I dont post here about the simple things, I wont be posting a whole lot.

So here it goes:

1/4 small apple, diced small (less than 1/4", give the rest of the apple to the boyfriend for safe keeping)
1/2 stalk celery, diced small (eat the rest.)
1/8 white onion, diced small (i just cut a few half rings off the half onion i had in the fridge...)
1 can tuna (5oz)
~2 tbsp mayo
~1 tsp sweet relish
black pepper

Combine all. Add a bit of lemon juice if its too thick. Spread on whole grain bread, top with tomato slices and a couple pieces of lettuce. Or, if you dont feel like slicing a tomato and washing lettuce, just put on bread. Or, hell, just use celery stalks. I dont care.
Should serve 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment